Digital Audio Amplifiers
- DA2300 and DA4300 digital power amplifiers share the same design platform and are suitable for fixed install and portable use.
- These Class D amplifiers use PFC technology for a stable power supply and high dynamic audio signal handling.
- Power consumption is minimal and thes space saving units can deliver output power up to 1200W/2400W in a 1U size unit.
- Under voltage protection:The PFC and LLC transformer will shut down when the input voltage is below 85V
- Over voltage protection: The surge absorption circuit works when the voltage is higher than 260V and also shuts down thepower supply
- Over current protection: PFC voltage limiting output, fusing design
- Thermal protection: the PFC and LLC transformer will shut down when the temperature is above 75℃ and resume operation when the temperature is below 20℃
- Radiator thermal protection: The Class-D half bridge will turn off when the temperature is above 75℃
- Radiator thermal warning: The main volume will be reduced by 3dB when the temperature is above 60℃
- High frequency output protection: The main volume will be reduced by 6dB when 5KHz@35Vp is longer than 100mS
- Output DC protection: The Class-D half bridge and LLC transformer will be closed when <10Hz@5Vp is longer than 100mS
- Switch power design with Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology ensuring full power outpu with100V-240V, 50Hz-60Hz supply voltage
- Advanced Class D technology with conversion efficiency is up to 90%
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology simplifies the circuit desig and produces better sound quality
- Unique floating controlling route design. Aluminum radiator with good cooling efficiency
- Adjustable fan speed with special vent reduces noise
- Stepless encoder volume controller with LED ring display delivers new user experience
- Front panel LED indicator for amplifier statues and switching configurations
- AES/EBU input available, reduces the signal distortion of the system
- Neutrik Speakon output connectors